Employer Help Articles

5 Common Mistakes In Hiring

Do you know the biggest mistakes employers make in hiring? One of the biggest challenges we find is that sales professionals and business owners think they can find somebody who...

Read More

What to Look For When Looking For An Employee

This section will give you all of the tools you need for properly evaluating an employee. What makes a good employee? There are several things you can look for during...

Read More

Employees Don't Come With Instruction Manuals

Don't you wish employees came with instruction manuals? Studies show managers spend 60% of their time dealing with people problems. That leaves only 40% to work on...

Read More